Lots of folks have been wondering – does Instander‘s “ghost mode” really do what it says? Or is it just fake? I tested it myself, and I’m happy to report that ghost mode 100% works as advertised.
What Does Ghost Mode Do?
Ghost mode lets you be invisible on Instagram. It stops people from seeing:
- When you’ve read their messages
- When you’re typing a reply
- When you’ve viewed their stories
This gives you more privacy. But is it real?
Testing Ghost Mode
Here’s the easy way to check if ghost mode works:
- Make a new Instagram account.
- Use your main account to follow the new one.
- Send a DM from your main account to the new one.
- Open Instander and read the message with ghost mode turned on.
- Look at the new account – it won’t show the message as seen!
I did this test myself, and ghost mode worked perfectly to hide my activity.
The Bottom Line
Even though new apps make people cautious, I can say Instander’s ghost mode is 100% real. It lets you browse and chat more privately, just like it claims.
Of course, you should test it yourself too. But I think you’ll find the same thing I did – ghost mode works exactly as expected!
So rest easy – Instander gives you real features to improve your Instagram experience. Turn on ghost mode to take control of your privacy.