Instander has a hidden developer mode that unlocks advanced options. Should you turn it on? Well, proceed with caution – it’s really meant for techies. But if you’re feeling adventurous, here’s a simple guide to enable Instander’s developer mode.
What is Developer Mode?
Developer mode shows Instander’s behind-the-scenes technical settings. This is powerful stuff – it lets you tweak how the app works at a deep level.
But fair warning: these options are really just for programmers. Messing with things you don’t fully understand can make Instander crash or get buggy.
How to Enable Developer Options?
Ready to tap into your inner hacker? Here’s how to activate Instander’s developer mode:
- Open Instander and log in as usual.
- Tap your profile pic in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3 line menu in the top right.
- Choose “Instander Settings.”
- Scroll down and toggle on “Developer mode.”
- Tap “Get Mobile Config” then “Update.”
- Close and reopen Instander.
- Long press the home button and you’ll see the developer settings!
A Few Words of Caution
Again, be very careful changing developer options. Only tweak what you completely understand – otherwise you can seriously mess things up!
But enabling developer mode does unlock some powerful possibilities if you know what you’re doing. Have fun exploring! Just be ready to uninstall and reinstall Instander if you break anything.